EPISODE 1: “THE PANIC MISTAKE”

STEP 1: DOWNLOAD MORE EPISODE #1 INSIGHTS

“The Panic Mistake” PDF goes into even more detail about “The Panic Mistake” and everything we've covered in this first episode.

Many people get even more value from this PDF than from the video — so please download it and benefit right now.

Download Your Episode #1 Fact Sheets Now

(To download on a PC, right click and choose "Save As...". To download on a Mac, right click and choose "Download Linked File As...")

STEP 2: HELP FRIENDS & FAMILY

As you’ve discovered in this episode, panic attacks (and what's typically labeled as ‘panic disorder’) are very common.

Unfortunately, good help for panic is very hard to find.

Since I can't reach everyone on my own, and since we both share the same belief that we don’t want anyone to suffer in silence… if you benefit from what I’m doing here in this series, please tell others about it.

Thank you so much for helping me make a difference!

STEP 3: REINFORCE YOUR INSIGHTS

If you met someone else who experienced panic attacks and you only had 30 seconds to share ONE ESSENTIAL insight from this episode with them... what would you tell them?

Share your answer below to reinforce your long-term memory for this key insight AND to share your perspective with others (who will also share their perspectives with you).

Also, if you have any other comments for me, I'd love to hear them too.

Love,

Michael

P.S. Your email address will NOT be visible to others when you share your insight in the comments section below. Also, if you're more comfortable using just your first name, that's totally fine as well.

IMPORTANT: ABOUT UPCOMING EPISODES...

Please keep an eye out for emails from me. I space each episode out to once every 2-3 days to give people time to watch. Links to episode 2 and future episodes will be emailed to you, when ready.

Leave a Comment:

Anna says

Very comforting knowing I am not alone with anxiety and finding out that I don’t have a chemical imbalance which my dr had told me I did and that is why I have anxiety.
Thank you for this information, it’s really appreciated!!!!

Michael Norman says

Hey Anna, you’re so welcome. I’m glad this is making a difference for you!

rosalind strozier says

this video was very helpful I’m I’m looking forward to other video I wish it was someone like you I could go to right here in Michigan

Ruby says

I agree! I’ve been miss-diagnosed all these years. I’m not depressed, I’m not bipolar in any way. It’s HIGH ANXIETY in the words of comic Mel Brooks. Don’t know why it was so difficult to diagnose all these years. If I had just been told by someone like Norman that they would eventually pass, I’d have waited for them to leave instead of running for the meds!!!!

Jonathan says

This is amazing

Michael Norman says

Thanks Jonathan! I’m so glad this is making a difference for you.

Doud says

Comforting……thank you

Michael Norman says

You’re very welcome Doug. Thanks for the comment!

Mace says

Finally someone actually has the right answer! After so many attempts trying and that – I’m still here! Now I can see a light and the end of what seemed a never ending tunnel. Thank you.
Mace UK.

Michael Norman says

You’re welcome Mace. I’m so glad this is making a positive difference for you!

Barry orourke says

I found the first episode a real help and I’m looking forward to the next.
I didn’t realise how common panic attacks were and it’s very comforting to know I’m not on my own.

Michael Norman says

Hi Barry, thanks for sharing. I’m glad this is helping you already!

Tina Robinson says

Knowing that its just a feeling that’s going to stop and be overcome .

Michael Norman says

Thanks for sharing your insight Tina!

Kristi says

The false smoke alarm really helps the visual part for me. I’m so ready to end this misery for me and my family. This gives me hope I can be normal again. Thanks so much.

Michael Norman says

Thanks for your comment Kristi! Episode 2 builds on this, and so I think that will help you even more.

Eva Denning says

When is episode 2 available? I’m looking forward to seeing them all. Tired of the medication and want to be able to cope without it.

Russ says

Can’t wait for episode #2.

Thanks Russ 🙂

Chuck says

I love the fact that it is my brain doing its job – keeping me safe – but doing it too well and that I am not a little coward. I have a renewed strength so far. I imagine myself embracing my fear and anxiety in a big bear hug and squeezing it to death, keeping it close to me and therefore under control.

Michael Norman says

Chuck, you got it! Really great way of summing up what I’m trying to communicate. We do need to be a little careful of the idea of “control” though… but this will make a lot more sense in episode 3. Thanks for commenting!

Nad says

H, I have panic attacks in the car when I’m driving , I hate it so much
Now I have a fear of driving, stopping at red lights I have phobia when I stop I feel that I am trapped and surrounded by cars around me ..
When I read your fact sheet I felt little bit more comfortable and I felt that I am not alone but I still think I still have a lot to do to recover … I want to stop having a panic attack and stop thinking of anything that is causing it … Thank you

Michael Norman says

Hey Nad, I’m so sorry to hear you’re suffering so much. As I cover in Episode 3… logic, insight and ‘information’ are not enough by themselves. The Panic Mistake happens deep in the emotional parts of our brain. So, I’m really glad you’re getting some comfort, but please hang in there because we’ve only just begun, and in episode 2 (and especially episode 3)… we go a lot deeper 🙂

Matt says

That is one thing, this gives me so much hope! I’m in the middle of coming off valium and the withdrawals are scary, so I’m alot more panicked at the moment, that would be my question, will this help for us that have been put on pills that were not the right choice? Thank you so much

Michael Norman says

Hey Matt, yes the research actually shows psychological approaches work far better than medication for panic. Withdrawls are often not fun at all and should be managed with the care of your doctor, but the principles we cover here will work regardless of if someone is on medication or not (or if they’ve tried medication and it hasn’t worked). Thanks for your question.

chad says

I have the exact same thing happen to me. I probably have 10 panic attacks a day.

Glad you’re here Chad so we can help you 🙂

Steve says

I get panic attacks whilst driving too. But for me it’s the other way around, stopping at a red light or going from a busy multi lane highway to a small single lane slow road is a huge releif for me. The thought of loosing control of my panic, fainting, passing out or dieing at speed with cars on every side is terrible for me. Yet when I get home none of that feeling is there, I never panic at home much, why! We need to both see that this is in our heads and controllable. I have been suffering for about 7 years now, been on the citalophrams for most of it, just come off them, initially felt better but now the panic is back. These videos look promising though. Good luck! Nad

Lyn says

Knowing that I am not alone and that I am not a “coward” made me cry with relief. I am hopeful that this program will help me reclaim my life. Thank you.

Michael Norman says

That’s wonderful to hear Lyn! Thanks for sharing. I think you’ll find the next few episodes very helpful 🙂

chris grobler says

Trying to understand the reason my child has this problem… encouraging so far

Michael Norman says

Hi Chris, what a great parent you are! You’ll get a far more complete picture in the next episode.

Matthew says

Trying to remember that panic is just an over-protective mistake is the difficulty! There does seem like hope though…

Michael Norman says

Hey Matthew, you’re totally right. This is why, as you’ll discover through the rest of the series, the most effective approaches for ending panic attacks do NOT rely on willpower, conscious thought, or logic. We want to help you AUTOMATICALLY feel safe, calm and secure in response to the things that have been triggering you. That’s where we are heading, so stay tuned…

Andrew says

Thanks so much. I am looking forward to this being of help to both me and my daughter – nice to know we don’t struggle alone with this.

You’re welcome Andrew!

Scott says

Panic attack’s aren’t real. It’s just your mind playing a trick on you. Thank you very much for the work you do! It’s a blessing for people like me to have people like you doing this kind of work. You’re much more help than the doctors have been. I always thought people who had anxiety and panic were weak. Until it happened to me out of nowhere. I will no longer judge people as weak. The silver lining is that my anxiety and panic have given me more compassion for other people who may be struggling with some mental or physical issues in their life.

Michael Norman says

Thanks for your kind words Scott. I’m so glad you got so much from this episode! (As a quite note: I’m not a big fan of the “trick” metaphor because your mind isn’t trying to “trick” you – it’s just making a very well-intended, over-protective mistake. When people think of panic as a “trick”, they often try to fight it… which as you’ll discover later in this series, actually makes the situation worse).

Zeeshan Mohammed says

Very nice videos. I’m benefiting a lot from this information.

Michael Norman says

So glad to hear you’re benefiting a lot Zeeshan!

Stacy says

The smoke alarm explanation makes sense but I panic when I witness or fear potential danger to others, too. This can include strangers, children, animals & wildlife and even news stories of famine & poverty in the world. I’ve been told by many that I am a born worrier, too soft, sensitive and emotional and that I should toughen up and get on with life. Even a loved one recently told me that I should take back control of my life. I always considered myself to be a ‘free spirit’ and even though the anxiety, stress, panic is making me suffer, I struggle with the word and meaning of “control”. I just want to be free!

Michael Norman says

Hi Stacy, sorry for my delay in writing back to you. From your email, it seems everything is now making sense for you after watching Episode 2, and so glad about that. I’m sure you now understand how the things you talk about above have triggered panic for you in the past (by feeding into The Panic Pattern). Thanks for commenting Stacy!

graham Turner says

OMG i found you by accident and i feel everything happens for a reason and god as let me find you to help me , panic attacks have ruined my life

Michael Norman says

So glad you found me Graham!

Susan says

I’ve been anxious all day today! and have been suffering for the last 3 years (badly) and mildly on and off since I was a teenager and that’s since 1960 . So reading you comments has given me some hope and can’t wait to read more of your insights into this hell . I’m really hoping that this will help me and everyone who reads this as well. I’ve been trying to carry on with a normal life but I do find that some days are just lost through feeling so dire . Thank s for making a bit more sense of this luv sue

Michael Norman says

Hey Susan, I’m so happy you’re going through this series. It sounds like you’ve been through a lot, and I think we can make a major difference in your life together 🙂

maria says

thank you so much for making me understand my panic attacks. I do feel alone with it as no one I live with understands. I feel like everything you have mentioned. Losing control , dying , heart attack and many more symptoms . I felt so relaxed listening to you I could actually feel my heart rate slowing down to a normal pace. I feel you fully understand and give me the correct advice I need. I will definitely pass on this address to people I know who suffer from the same . Thank you once again for lifting my spirits and having positive thoughts again.

Michael Norman says

HI Maria, it makes me so happy to hear that this is already helping you, and that it’s lifting your spirits. It sounds like you’ve been through a lot, and I hope you don’t feel so alone anymore 🙂 Thanks for your comment!

Zoe says

My message would be, It’s temporary, you are safe and you will overcome and be stronger on the other side.

Micheal, what can I say. Thank you so much for provided this resource for free to help people like me.

I suffered with ‘generalised anxiety disorder’ for some years, experiencing two or three panic attacks along the way. I had counselling and even decided to study counselling at a local university which in its self really helped me to work through many of the underlying issues that caused my anxiety in the first place (suppressing grief and trauma)

So 2016 looked to be my best year yet, full of confidence and self belief, feeling better then ever before when last week I took a funny turn and my heart rate suddenly rocketed which lead my husband to call the emergency services. I was taken to hospital only for a short while whilst my heart returned to normal and I was allowed home after a few hours. Since then I have been experiencing a constant state of panic.

I made two trips to my GP since my funny turn and I have been reassured by several medical professionals that I am in good health and that what I am experiencing now is panic and anxiety. It’s been the toughest week of my life, and that’s really saying something.

Two days ago I found myself walking the streets crying, thinking I was losing my mind, never have I felt more scared and alone, I really couldn’t see how I was going to get from one minute to the next let alone one day to the next. I was plagued by an ugly deep dark fear that I was to scared to confront, but trying to suppress the fear was only feeding it.

Sorry for the essay, but I just want to go some way to let you know just how grateful I am for you. You helped me to remember that this is temporary and I am not alone. I have over come before and I will over come again.

Bless you Micheal and strength and solidarity to all those who are suffering right now, may we soon look look back on these terrifying time from a place of positivity and strength.

Michael Norman says

Hi Zoe, thanks for your comment. I’m so sorry you’ve had such a tough week, and so glad this series is already helping you. Episode 2 and 3 go far deeper than this introductory episode… so let me know how it all helps you when you’re done 🙂

Tony says

Dear Zoe,

Thank you for posting this ‘essay’ because your experiences mirror mine where after being diagnosed with ‘GAD’ for the last two years have had a full blown ‘attack’ on Friday after several months of slowly get progressively getting better.

I found Michael by mistake but it’s proving to be a surprisingly good find.

To echo Michael’s words ‘You are not alone’, neither am I 🙂

Ade says

Hi Zoe, I am a wreck and an old one! While reading your comments my eyes popped out when I read you cycle and walk miles feeling crazy because that’s what I do. People and friends think I am a fitness freak little realising I could not function at all if I didn’t exercise. I think I would happily sit in a chair all day if the craziness left me. Anyway nice to know I am probably passing a lot of folks like ourselves when out and about, good luck and take care, 🎈

Emma says

Hello, nice to know that here are other people with anxiety. I am 14 and have had it for 3 years and it has been extremely difficult. My sister tells me to get over it and says I’m stupid and shouldn’t be afraid but she truly does not know what’s going on. I tried asking my mom to take me to the doctors to get me medication but instead she got me stuff that causes MORE anxiety. My counselor has a disappointed expression in me every time I come to the office, it’s terrible, I loved to sing but had to quit choir because my fear took over, I couldint even enter my math class to take a test for 3 days because of fear, I thought no one understood until I found this channel which really helped. I have been able to go take tests in my class now but not master presentations which I am hoping to do. I just wish my family understood though, but THANKYOU for making this channel

-Emma
🙂 thanks!

Michael Norman says

Hey Emma, I’m so sorry to hear all you’ve been through. It sounds like you are a very brave person, but you’ve had the wrong counsellor for you (the sign of a good counsellor is you feel understood, cared for, and most importantly you notice results from the very first session). It can be so hard when no one else understand – so if you think your parents are open to it, please share these videos with them so they can understand what you’ve been going through much more. Thanks for taking the time to comment Emma, and I really hope you notice that the rest of the series helps you a lot! 🙂

Jeremy says

I have sought many solutions on the web and this by far has been the best explanation as to what triggers panic. Now all I need to do is to try to bring they everyday to an end; peace of mind!

Michael Norman says

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the kind words! I’m so glad this has been by far the best explanation you’ve come across (that was my intent). Rest assured that this was just an introductory episode, and your peace of mind (you being 100% panic free) is the ultimate goal of all of this!

Brittany says

You are a blessing!! Thank you for what you do.

Thank you Brittany!

K says

It is very helpful to know that panic attacks are just a useful “mistake”. I am looking forward to learning how to (for lack of another word) “talk” to my body to let it know, “hey, thanks for protecting me, but hey, you are totally mistaken!” Lol!

Mac says

Hi K, I love this post. I am also looking forward to that and will use your line when talking to my brain! Thanks.

Michael Norman says

Well said K! The trick is that we need to learn how to “talk” to our body in our body’s language. That’s coming up 🙂

Anna Reingatch says

I AM so GRATEFUL to have found you!!!🙏

Hi Anna, I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you 🙂

Kathy says

Thank you Michael, it’s very comforting know I’m not alone. This panic wakes me from a sound sleep. I’m learning, it’s a very trying time in my life.

Michael Norman says

Hi Kathy, nocturnal panic attacks (panic attacks at night) are horrible. I’m sorry you’ve had to experience them. The great news is that as we correct The Panic Mistake, your sleep panic attacks will automatically disappear.

Kathy E says

Thank you Michael you are a true blessing!!

Thanks Kathy 🙂

Tristan Crisp says

This first video has already assisted in my coping with my panic, and subsequently anxiety. Having an understanding of the science, and having it explained has already helped me understand my body more. Due to this I have already felt some pressure lifted, knowing just how many people in the world live with the same thing. The science is important to know and understand, but your ability to communicate it so effectively is, in my opinion, the most helpful aspect. I searched through many mediation and panic attack videos and was unable to find someone so gripping, yet compassionate and understanding.

Thank you Michael, your work is so much greatly appreciated. I cannot wait to move onto video 2 (ps thanks for making the access free; you did not need to do so but you did which clearly shows just how passionate you are about helping)

Michael Norman says

Thanks for your kind words Tristan, and so glad it’s making a difference for you already!

Andreina says

For me, knowledge is power. In my case what helped me the most was the simil that “panic attacks are nothing more than false alarms of our over-protective, life-saving fear systems.” I saved the quote because for some reason it brings me comfort. Thank you for doing this video. I have a very severe case of anxiety and depression and I have been dealing with this since May of 2007. I have been going through an intensification of my anxiety in the past month and a half and I am seeking all the help I can get. I am looking forward to watching video 2, 3, and 4.

Michael Norman says

So glad this is helping you already Andreina!

Dwayne says

thank you for being a good human being. I am waiting to see episode two. Thank you

Thanks for the kind words Dwayne 🙂

Jacinda says

thank-you for your passion to help people on their quest to be free of panic attacks. Your help could make such a difference to peoples lives 🙂

Michael Norman says

You’re welcome Jacinda, and thanks for your kind comment!

Norma says

Very comforting

Glad to hear that Norma.

Kim says

It is terrifying to think you cannot control your life. Listening to your own experiences leads me to a positive outlook that help is available. Thank you.

Michael Norman says

You’re welcome Kim. And you’re right – it is terrifying to think you cannot control your life. The good news is that, as you’ll discover, this is one of the most “treatable” issues there is.

Mac says

I would tell them that no one has ever died or gone crazy from a panic attack. That there are many more people who have had a panic attack than I had ever realized so they are truly not alone. There is nothing wrong with them and even some very famous people, people who are in the public eye, have had panic. It is simply their brain making a firing off a safety warning by mistake. Watch this series!

Michael Norman says

Really great summary Mac! Thanks for your comment.

harold says

I just watched episode 1 and so much hit close to home.I have been having panic attacks for awhile now an seen a few drs. Most try to prescribe medication for it but it always come back. I have panic 2-4 times a weeks and I know the triggers.I try to avoid them in doing so I rarely leave home. I’m looking forward to seeing all episodes hoping it will help me get my life back on track. Thank you for taking time to help someone like me..

Michael Norman says

You’re welcome Harold. The good news about already knowing your triggers is we already know what to change 🙂 (For people who don’t know their triggers episode 2 will help them with this a bit more).

Virginie says

You are such an angel! Thank you for helping all those people who have panic attacks and suffer from it!
I am going to my episode 2 now but i needed to tell you how an inspiration you are .
Thank you.
Peace , love and happiness

Michael Norman says

Thanks so much Virginie. That’s very sweet!

Maurice says

When you talk about there not being a chemical imbalance, does that also apply to depression? As I have been experiencing deep levels of depression together with high levels of anxiety and panic.
Thanks your program is really good.

Michael Norman says

That’s a different topic Maurice, but if you’re interested in what the science says, one of the pioneering researchers in the world on this topic is Irving Kirsch (Professor at The University of Hull, in the UK). He wrote a good book sharing what his important research revealed. It’s called “The Emperor’s New Drugs”, and you can find it on Amazon. That will answer your question in depth 🙂

I’m glad you are enjoying my videos! Thanks for your comment.

Melanie says

Thank you I am so happy to find out that I am not going insane and there are a lot of people that have the same problem. I am also so glad to know I do not gave a chemical imbalance .
Thank you so much I really appreciate your help .

You’re welcome Melanie

CF says

This is very, very helpful and very calming. thank you

You’re very welcome 🙂

christopher says

thanks a lot, so helpful, i feel better already

You’re welcome Christopher

Melanie says

I have watched episode 1 how do I watch the rest of the episodes

Michael Norman says

Hi Melanie, you’ll get a new episode sent to you by email every second day or so. Thanks!

Ade says

I was just wondering the same thing, I look forward to episode 2, really appreciate your work and insights, many thanks.

Julie says

It’s so comforting to know I’m not a rare, insane person who is mentally ill and beneath everyone else. Thank you

Michael Norman says

Julie – you are definitely NOT beneath everyone else! You’re important, valuable, and panic is just an innocent, over-protective mistake (that’s trying to PROTECT you). I’m so glad you’re watching this series 🙂

Melanie says

Wow, thank you so much Michael I’m feeling so much relief…You are such a blessing. Thank you so much for all of your insight. When can we get the next episode?

Michael Norman says

I’m so glad this is such a relief for you, and your so welcome Melanie! You’ll get a new episode every second day or so (I’ve set it up this way because I don’t want to overwhelm people with too much too soon).

Gaynor says

You have managed to put a lot of my experiences into words which makes me feel less alone and gives me hope that I do not have to live like this.

Michael Norman says

That’s great to hear Gaynor. There is SO much we can do to help you – stay tuned!

Cristina says

If I only had 30 seconds to tell someone else the essential insight of this video it would be:
A panic attack is just a false alarm. It takes the fear of having another panic attack down a notch or two.

Thank you so much for this. This video made me cry. Not in a negative way. I think its because I’ve been struggling with panic and I’ve felt so isolated and scared. You made me feel hopeful for the first time in a long time and I feel like everything is going to be okay.

Michael Norman says

You’re so welcome Cristina, and I’m so glad to hear this is giving you hope for the first time in so long!

ben says

really helpful information finally finding out what it causing all of my panic but I dont know how to access the second thank you very much made a massive difference for me

Michael Norman says

So glad this made a massive difference for you. A link to the second episode will be emailed to you in the next day or two 🙂

andrea says

Interesting facts. Although I don’t have set panic attacks, I do suffer with panic feelings which can last for several hours at a time

Michael Norman says

Thanks Andrea. In the next episode you’ll discover how anxiety can create those feelings, even if for you they don’t result in panic attacks.

krs says

i like your polar bears and fire alarm examples -and you are presenting in a very nice emotional animated way that all you say makes more sense – i can not wait to see more episodes. I love the comments of others – it reveals about how much people are suffering while nobody knows and takes for granted that all for them is easy and safe. Well it is not easy and safe when you have a choice of just meds or nothing. Michael thanks for opening this kind of safe conversation to the public.
I love that you dare make changes in peoples lives out of compassion
and a great science. With gratitude – me

Michael Norman says

Thanks for the kind words Krs. Yes, I am passionate about making a difference!

Tony says

Dear Michael, everything you said resonates deeply with me….especially the bravery in not giving up despite wishing at times not to wake up from sleep. I thank you for your genuine offer of help to want to relieve ones like myself from this little understood ‘curse’. Looking forward to next video.

venus says

I am so happy that anxiety is not permanent, it can be cured just like an open wound.

Michael Norman says

Hi Venus, you’re right! Panic attacks and excessive anxiety NEVER have to be permanent. I do want to say though that, believe it or not, sometimes anxiety can actually be a GIFT. You’ll learn more about this in Episode 2. Anxiety isn’t out to hurt anyone, it’s not out to “attack” them… it’s not a “monster” or a “trick” out to get you (even if it can feel that way). Instead, anxiety is a life-saving gift that is sometimes triggered in the wrong place, wrong context, or at the wrong intensity. This is why I refer to a panic “attack” as a mistake. The physiological response behind panic can be life-saving and we wouldn’t be here as a species, without it. The only reason why panic is so horrible is because it’s triggered when there is no real danger. It’s a mistaken effort to protect us from a danger that’s not there. You’ll learn more about this in Episode 2 – but I bring this up because believing that all anxiety is intrinsically harmful can be a harmful belief in itself. You’ll discover more about what anxiety and panic really are, in episode 2. This is my rather long reply, but thanks for your comment!

Teresa says

I am suffering from panic and anxiety. I would say, “It is horrible and so, so scary.” I will listen to your videos . Thank you

Teresa says

Hi again, Michael,
I was able to download your first fact sheet. I am looking forward to learning more. I am so happy you are walking again and that I found your site on youtube.

Michael Norman says

Glad you were able to download the fact sheet Teresa. There’s a lot in it! And thanks for your kind words.

Cyril says

I have suffered panic attacks for 68,( yes, 68 ) years now and I am encouraged to see that there may be some relief for me by following your advice in the coming episodes. I’m already feeling more optimistic and positive after just listening to your introductory talk. I say bless you for your work on the behalf of myself and all others who have suffered so much for so long.
I have already alerted a friend who is also in dire need of help and advice.
Thank you so much for everything you are doing.
Cyril.

Michael Norman says

68 years is a long time Cyril but great you’re here now. I’m excited to help you end your panic attacks after all this time! Thanks for your kind comment and for spreading the word to help others too. Much appreciated.

Willie says

Thank you for providing this information. I am hoping it helps me get through this very difficult time as I struggle with anxiety and panic attacks.

Michael Norman says

You’re welcome Willie. So sorry to hear you’ve been going through a difficult time. Stick with these videos and we’ll make an important difference in your life 🙂

alexandre says

Thank you, this really did help me when I was about to have an episode. I just kinda accepted that I could be having a Panic Attack and stopped fighting it with mental tricks. Next thing I know I am calming down.

Michael Norman says

Glad this helped you Alexandre!

Manuel says

Great Video, It helped me a lot. Thanks , I will watch more videos.

Michael Norman says

Great to hear Manuel. Glad it helped you a lot!

Karina says

It’s such a relief to know that I am not alone and that I WILL get through this just as you and many others were able to. Thank you for being an inspiration to us all. You are an angel, Michael! God bless you always!

Yes, you will get through this! Thanks to the kind comment Karina 🙂

Melissa says

Hi there thank you very much for episode 1 I am trying to find episode 2 please can you advise

Regards Mel

Michael Norman says

You’re welcome Mel. You’ll get the next episode in a day or two, by email. Thanks!

Angela says

I have suffered off and on from panic attacks for 20 years. I have been in therapy off and on. I have tried everything out there to get rid of this panic and anxiety. Some of it worked for a little while but it always came back. My anxiety started for me having PTSD. 20 years ago. Then I became agoraphobic. Today I will suffer with panic if my stress level gets too high and or a I become overwhelmed with too much responsibility. Your first episode made me not feel so bad about my 20 years of panic. I like the label “a mistake of your brain being overly protective.” I guess my brain has been trying to save me off and on for 20 years.

Michael Norman says

I’m glad this helped you not feel so bad about your 20 years of panic Angela. And yes, that’s an important understanding — a panic attack is an over-protective, very well-intended mistake. It’s a mistaken effort to protect you from a danger that’s not there. So glad you’re here for this series. Let’s help you finally end your panic attacks for good!

Lorna says

Thank you have watched the first episode and already feel a lot calmer having suffered for years.Have tried various help and hopefully i am getting there.

Michael Norman says

Great to hear Lorna. Thanks for your comment.

Jenna says

I am filled with hope and excitement that I can move beyond my restrictive panic attack life.

So happy to hear that Jenna 🙂

Noeleen says

Thank you can’t wait to be free 1st episode has gave me hope

Michael Norman says

I’m so glad to hear that Noeleen. Thanks for your comment.

Tracy says

Thanks for this information so far 😀 How long until I can watch episode 2? I am keen to watch them all. It is hard to believe you are not alone, when you feel so alone. Thanks again

Michael Norman says

Hey Tracy, Feelings come sometimes be deceiving can’t they! We send out a new episode to your email every couple of days or so. Thanks for your comment!

Shanta says

##Great to know
I work with clients who may find it helpful

Michael Norman says

Hey Shanta, that’s to hear fantastic. Thanks for commenting!

Christopher Franklin Hyer says

Michael, It is 2016 and I feel like you are really interested in helping , not only myself with Panic, but helping a large segment of people with updated material. Even though I am on medication I think knowing that I am special in a brave way has made a quick difference in this episode. I loook forward to what more you have to say. Thank You Sir

Thanks Christopher 🙂

Frank says

Hi Michael,

Anxiety and panic have robbed me of my well being, and self worth for a long time now. It is ruining my life and stopped me from doing things I so desperately want to do, like flying with my family to a far destination. The anxiety consumes me, every single day, from the time I wake until i fall asleep at night. I somehow need to break this. Your first episode has given me hope. I am looking forward to episode two.Thank you so much.

Michael Norman says

Hi Frank, so sorry to hear how much you’ve been affected. Glad you’re here with us though and I’m excited to see the difference this makes in your life.

Franca says

Frank, I experience something similar, all day anxiety & shortness of breath. In need of a vacation too but the thought of entering a plane gives its own anxiety. D episode was very helpful

shaun says

My tears won’t stop flowing I have been living in my own jail of fear and I want to be released. Thank you for the hope and praying that this what you have created frees me at last

Michael Norman says

Hi Shaun, my heart goes out to you. I’m so sorry you’ve been going through such pain. I’m glad you’re here. Let’s help you break free 🙂

Lori Bashford says

Panic attacks end and they are a protective mistake.

Thanks for sharing your key take-away Lori 🙂

David says

Seeing this had me in tears. And usually the only that can bring me to tears is panic attacks and anxiety. As someone who’s been struggling with this dibilitating and dysfunctional (literally… I haven’t been able to hold down a job) problem for 7 years plus, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’ve felt more hope in the few minutes of episode one than in all these years of seeing and seeking counselors, hospital stays, medication, suicidal episodes, and on and on. I can’t wait to see the rest of what you’ve got in store for me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Michael Norman says

Hey David, I’m so glad this episode impacted you so deeply and I so glad this helped you so much. You’re totally welcome and thank you so much for taking the time to comment here. I think you’ll get a lot from Episode 2 & 3 coming up!

Kerri says

I’m relieved to feel like I can learn how to stop having panic attacks and no longer worry every day about having another one.

Thanks for your comment Kerri. The next two episodes will help you a lot 🙂

Meena says

Hey Michael. The information you are providing is very valuable. Hopefully I will be able to put an end to this panic and agoraphobia.

Michael Norman says

Thanks Meena. I’m glad you’re here.

Adrian says

I want to break the cycle of anxiety and panic that has been my constant ‘companion’ in my life.

Michael Norman says

Hi Adrian, that’s exactly what we’re focusing on in episode 2 and 3 – so stay tuned 🙂 Thanks for your comment.

Christine says

I’d love to get back to the old me. Stress free, worry free, overcoming my fears. Being much more happy. Your information is very helpful. Thank you

Michael Norman says

Glad this is helpful for you Christine. I think you’ll get a lot from the next few episodes 🙂

Khiem says

Thanks for making me feel i m not alone from panic attack. I realized i m dealing with pannic attack everyday as i m trying to avoiding it, suspress it or anything to calm myself down. However, i fell. From last panic attack i felt half an hour ago, i was disapointed because no matter what i ve done, i cant win. But after watching your video, i feel so grateful to understand my problem and have someone to point out exactly how i feel. I m looking forward to watch more episode and ready to fight back for a normal, panic-free life which i used to have 🙂

Michael Norman says

Hi Khiem, you’re welcome! Yes, trying to avoid, suppress or fight panic tends to backfire and make the situation worse. We’ll get more into this in the rest of the series… but great you’re noticing what you’ve been doing that hasn’t been working. That’s an important step on your road back to a normal, panic-free life! Glad you’re here!

Sarah says

I watched this and was in tears and I’m not a big crier. Thank you so much. I normally don’t watch internet self help things as the charge puts me off from making me think they’re genuine. As yours is free and potentially one of the only resources out there for panic attacks (you’re right that the professionals aren’t very helpful – in fact the whole of modern healthcare is quite a sham, completely controlled by the profit driven pharmaceutical companies).

Michael Norman says

Hi Sarah, you’re so welcome. I so glad this is helping you, and I think you’ll find episode 2 and 3 far more so. Thanks for commenting 🙂

Malcolm says

Very enlightening Michael, keep up the good work.

Thanks Malcolm 🙂

Ria says

Thank you for making me feel like there is still hope for me yet. Sometimes I think that there’s no way out of this but you reassure me I have everything to live for yet.

Michael Norman says

Absolutely Ria. Panic attacks are never be a life sentence, ever, with the right help. You have everything to live for, for sure!

Bailey says

I really liked what you had to say it makes a lot of sense the way you explain it I just like to know how do I get step two and three of your video

Michael Norman says

Thanks Bailey. Each new episode comes out every second day or so, and will be delivered to you by email.

David says

Thank you so much, It’s so reassuring knowin I’m not alone and I’m not going crazy.

You’re welcome David!

Riekie says

I have felt so much guilt and shame because I suffer anxiety attacks yet the analogy of the smoke detector made so much sense. So simple, yet so powerful. Thank you😊

Michael Norman says

Hey Riekie, you’ve got nothing to feel guilty or ashamed about and I think you’re starting to get that. A panic false alarm is a mistake that can happen to anyone. So glad you watched this episode, and thank you for commenting!

Joey says

i would love to be free from anxiety hopefully I will be from using your advice. Thank you

Michael Norman says

Stay with this series Joey, and you’ll get a lot of important insights that will make a difference to you. Thanks for commenting! 🙂

Agnes says

Definitely wonderful to know I don’t have a chemical imbalance and also just knowing that there is a way to overcome them! Now all I have to do is try and put what I’ve learnt into place, which I know won’t be easy, because my mind always seems to trick me, but I will somehow find a way!

Thanks so much Michael 🙂

Michael Norman says

Wait for the rest of the episodes Agnes 😉 Thanks for commenting!

Matt says

That life is beautiful and regardless of how scared you were in that moment, it makes you realize how important life really is

Callie says

I’m patiently awaiting video#2 video1was a great help.

Michael Norman says

Great to know that Callie. A link to video 2 will be emailed to you in the next day or two. Thanks so much, Michael

Yane says

Awsome!! I will be using Your Amazing Information and life experience with some of my Patients. Thank You. Yane

Michael Norman says

Hi Yane, so glad to hear this will help you help your patients! As a doctor you’re in a position to help a lot of people, so I’m so happy you’re here learning this stuff!

Ryan says

Thank you so much for all of your help, u changed my life back to normal and I appreciate that you took the time to help others that are having the same problem.

Michael Norman says

Hey Ryan, you’re so welcome! So glad to hear that you’ve got your normal life back now, and thank you so much for taking the time to let me know how this series has impacted you!

Brad says

I didn’t know panic was this common the even some of my closest friends may suffer from panic

Michael Norman says

Yes, it’s quite amazing isn’t it Brad. And yet the research is very solid!

Ofelya says

I have been reading about my condition a lot but was afraid to get more professional help as I don’t want to be on different pills that do nothing. First time I had it, I called 911 and that’s how I learnt about panic attack. The doctor I was reffered to prescribed me some medicine that was making me dizzy. That’s when I decided to look for alternative options.
I should confess that so far I was trying to suppress the fear by keeping myself busy or making myself hyperactive. It doesn’t help either as the smallest emotional distress brings all of the nightmare back.
Today I was about to have one of those attacks and no one or nothing was around to keep me busy, so I discovered this video. It was amazing how fast it calmed me down, anxiety is gone and I want more of it. I understand that I am still not recovered but so far it was the fastest response and prevention of one of my major panic attack.

Looking forward to get more insights.

Michael Norman says

Hi Ofelya, that’s really wonderful to hear! Thanks for sharing how my videos are already helping you!

ishara says

OMGosh!!!!!! Finally the truth. An over sensitive alarm system yaas!! you just don’t know what freedom I have from just hearing that one point. Thank you Michael Norman!

You’re welcome Ishara!

Yubin says

I am relieved, I already start feeling normal. Ohh thank god thank you so much Michael.

You’re welcome and great to hear that Yubin 🙂

Chris W. says

Michael,
I hope with all I am that this is th rea deal. My panics are so frequent and agonizing I would sign up here in a split second. I’m 30 with two children and a wife and I just want to be able to have my joy back, I have overcome these attacks pretty well through self development like dieting what goes in my mind. What is the best plan of attack for me to proceed with here. I feel I unfortunately have tried so much and feel I fall in the panic disorder.. I want my life back and am determined to not live my next thirty years this way. Every situation of panic I have had and it sucks. I always tell people I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Lastly I have indigestion like GERD/heartburn… This seems to me to trigger it in the middle of the night where I just wake up and feel as if I’m dying of a heart attack. Thank up you for your compassion and care it really means the world to me. Any opinions on how I should proceed with your offers.”?

Emily says

Feel much less afraid and alone!

Great to hear Emily!

Gisela says

Thank you. Look forward to the next episode.

You’re welcome Gisela 🙂

Joe smith says

Thank you so much, I want all the help you can give I like your videos it tells more so people can get a better understanding of panic attack is not myths I got told today that needed medicine I have a chemical imbalance in my brain ,I will not take any medicine don’t want it I believe in you Michael please help me

Hi Joe, you’re welcome. Glad you’re here watching this series 🙂

Frederick Sanders says

It gives me great comfort to know that I am not alone with anxiety issues and knowing that this does not mean that I am losing my mind. Just hearing that I can regain my life back gives me hope. No more medications with side effects that ultimately don’t work. Thank you for this information!!

Michael Norman says

Hi Frederick, you’re welcome. I’m glad this is helping you!

Christin says

Even watching part 1 has helped me so much. To know that this is just a mistake and I can control it, makes me feel so much stronger. I will beat this!

Hi Christin, that’s great to hear 🙂

Brittnie says

I love this! I hope it will truly help me live a normal life again!

Michael Norman says

Thanks Brittnie. Glad you’re here!

Nesrine says

I m just very scared its my first time having it now its almost 10 days having them 1 st time was very strong know it less because i know how to forget them,i have 2 kids i wan be back like i was very scared very scared

Michael Norman says

Hi Nesrine. So sorry to hear what you’ve been going through, but I’m so glad you’re here so we can help you!

Mauricio says

This video brought me some relief. I can’t wait for video #2!! Thank you!

Michael Norman says

Glad to hear that Mauricio! Thanks for commenting.

Anthony says

I just watched your first episode and as you requested, here are my thoughts. I am 25 years old, my father passed away last year at the age of 86. My entire childhood,teen and young adult life revolved around the fear that every morning I would find that my father had passed away in his sleep. I had my first panic attack ( depersonalization/derealization) at the age of 7. I fear that since I’ve been a sufferer for so long and at such a young age that my mind has hardened with this fear as normal. Just a few months ago, this anxiety/panic has debilitated my life to the point that I no longer work and I am in a constant fish bowl of fear. I have been seeing a psychologist for the past month, AND I feel that you have better described anxiety/panic attacks better than my psychologist has in one 15 minute episode than they have in 4 visits. I plan on sharing your website with her on my next visit and I ABSOLUTELY plan on watching every single episode because you have made far more sense than anyone I have ever spoken to.

Michael Norman says

Hi Anthony, thanks for your kind comments and glad you’re here!

Kristy says

Your not the only person who suffers from Panic attacks, for so long I thought it was just me and I after years am just now starting to come to terms that the feelings are normal but my brain is just malfunctioning somewhat.

Michael Norman says

Thanks for your take-away Kristy. Yes, a panic attack is just an innocent, well-intended, over-protective mistake!

Ash says

I have had panic attacks for a long time now but in recent months they have become much more frequent and effective on my behaviour, making me nervous, de-motivated and depressed. I am truly hopeful that this series may help me get back to the lifestyle I had literally only a couple of months ago.

Michael Norman says

So sorry to hear the impact panic has had in your recent life, but I’m so glad you’re here so we can help you Ash!

Victoria Bradbury says

I’m taken aback by how much calmer I feel after the first episode. I know it’s only the start and looking forward to watching the others. I will do anything to stop this awful panic, nervous anxiety.

Michael Norman says

That’s great to hear Victoria! Thanks so much for sharing!

Bex says

So grateful to have some one willing to help without hefty bills which add to the anxiety.. You’ve helped me understand a lot more which has helped me calm my panic alarms a lot sooner than I was previously able to do, simply by understanding it and understand I’m not alone. THANKYOU

You’re welcome Bex! Glad to hear this is helping you already 🙂

S says

I am looking forward to further videos

Thanks S 🙂

Kelli Faville says

I have already told friends and family about this video series! I have had panic attacks for the past six years and has affected my ability to drive and do the things I want to do, so I am SO grateful there is some help out there!

Michael Norman says

Thank you Kelli 🙂 Glad you’re here!

Adam says

Very helpful. Thank u for this valuable information & research

You’re welcome Adam 🙂

Ramin says

Great

Glad you enjoyed it 🙂

Liam says

I’ve had anxiety since I can remember, but the (for lack of a better word) “attacks” have been what’s really effecting my everyday life, I find it very hard to leave the house, but I can manage, although, going anywhere out of town is a huge thing for me, so i never do, and going anywhere where there are people is usually a no-go, I think I’m going crazy a lot.
This video popped up and I thought “why not give it a go”, my local gp hasn’t done much for me and psychologists always seem to up and leave on me, so i clicked on this and gave it a go, I’ve currently watched the first episode and it is giving me such positive vibes, i can feel that it is going to help me, since it may be my last option, thank you so much for what you have done for people who suffer this everyday, it means an enormous amount, its like you’re the angel of mercy here. Bless you

Michael Norman says

Thanks for your kind words Liam and so glad you’re here!

Don smith says

This whole time I was telling my doctors that I have anxiety when it was really panic attacks i was having my whole life.this video just made me look at the world differently and after watching episode one,I know you have all the answers I needed my whole life.thank you

Michael Norman says

Hi Don, so glad to hear how much this episode has helped you!

Char says

Episode 1 made sense feeling less panicy now, just wondering how do I access episodes. 2,3&4? For a full recovery .
Thanks

Michael Norman says

Hi Char, you’ll get each new episode by email, so stay tuned. So glad this is helping you already!

Matt says

I have struggled for the last 3 years with horrible panic. Therapist says to breathe. Go to a different room. Meditate. Sometimes it gets better. Always comes back. I win more than I fail recently. Year ago I could not work and was almost completely over with life. Felt worthless. I’m sick of thinking Xanax is my life line. I’m ready to be far away from panic.

Michael Norman says

Sorry to hear what you’ve been through Matt. Your experiences will all make sense by the time you get to Episode 3. Glad you’re here and excited to help you.

Dee says

Hi Michael , just on your site really inspiring . have been helping organising my daughters wedding and a month ago I had panic attack but since then adrenalin rushes every day all day from the time I wake to bed.my skin is red hot and feels like bad sunburn.is this a kind of panic attack? On the odd occasion I can get my mind thinking of something else. As I’m writing this the adrenalin is not so strong which leaves me to think that although I’ve told my self wedding and preps will be fine my subconscious is still in panic mode. I hope further fact sheets can give me some thought on how to over come this, I have a month to go yet to wedding . Lv. Dee

Michael Norman says

Hi Dee, it does sound like panic but as I always recommend one visit to a good doctor is always an important thing to do. Weddings can be incredibly stressful and it’s not uncommon for events like this to contribute to panic. Glad you’re here going through this series. I think the next few episodes will help you a lot. Thanks 🙂

James says

Thank You for this Micheal, I have been dealing with anxiety for a week now, and now that I have come across this I know I can sort it out easily, and that nothing bad is going to happen. Again, Thank You.

-James

Michael Norman says

Thanks for your comment James and glad this is helping you so much! Michael

Alexander says

I had a tear in my eyes as you were explaining how brave we are and It just makes me so happy someone saying that because it is something you would never wish upon anyone even your worst enemies.
Also looking forward to ep 2😀

Michael Norman says

Glad this touched you so deeply Alexander!

Calena raizman says

Is helping me thank you!!!

Michael Norman says

Great to hear that Calena!

Maxovisch says

Thank you a lot for your extensive efforts.
looking forward to what we can do together about that.

Things i liked the most in the 1st episode :
Smoke detector principle ans False alarm made a lot of sense to me.
Overprotective mistake
thanks for the recognition for everyone had been through that experience , I emphasis on that You are all so brave.

Michael Norman says

You’re welcome and well summarised Maxovisch!

Kayleigh says

I have recently moved into my second year of college and am experiencing panic attacks multiple times a day. I had a bit of anxiety before my first year but nothing like this. After watching the video, and the way you describe what it feels like, I don’t feel alone. I feel that you are creating a community in which I can feel the safe and taken care feelings that I am missing in my life right now. Thanks for creating this series. It means a lot to people like me who are struggling with a difficult and confusing time.

Michael Norman says

You’re welcome Kayleigh. Glad you’re here to get the help you need!

Morgan says

I was currently having a panic attack & came across your YouTube video as I was trying to look for a solution to distract my mind. There I learned about “The White bear effect.” I suffered anxiety attacks starting at 7 years old, went to therapy for a couple of years. It totally left my life and now I have a baby who was born prematurely and my anxiety has been back in full swing. I almost went to the hospital last night & this evening I had another but was able to some what stay calm and try to breathe through it. I was worried that my panick attacks that have started would effect my daughter and the way I am towards her, but now that I have come across you (I’ve only watched episode one) I already feel like I will be able to cope and get through life. I have a GP appointment in a couple of days and I keep telling myself “It’s okay, in a few days I will start meds and it’ll be better” but now I am hoping through this I can find peace knowing that it’s not a chemical imbalance and that I’m not alone.

Thank You for these.

Michael Norman says

The great news Morgan is that you’re here. There is so much we can do to help you 🙂

Jean says

Panic attack won’t kill you

Michael Norman says

That’s right, and we want to help you get that at a deep emotional level so it’s FELT, not just intellectual.

John says

You had me at the smoke alarm. I can’t remember ever living without anxiety I am 38 years old had my fist panic attack when I was 13 . I been to therapy so many times feel like I am going to be stuck like this forever . LookI got forward to see your next episode ty

Michael Norman says

Glad you’re here John and thanks for your comment!

Nick goad says

I think it’s incredible that you genuinely want to help others, I can already feel fear leaving me. I hope that you continue to help others. God bless you

Michael Norman says

Thanks Nick for your kind comment. So glad this is helping you already!

Stephanie says

Hi I’ve only seen one video
But I really do believe in your help
And feel you can help others
I’m gonna share everywhere your message and videos to help others in my circle and beyond. I’m so happy you’re out here helping people. Thank you

Michael Norman says

Thank you Stephanie. That means a lot to me.

Isobel says

These videos are amazing… When I went to my doctor about my anxiety, he gave me medication to take every day. It helped, but I realised that when I didn’t take it, I started getting withdrawal symptoms. No one knew the right way to treat it, so this video gives me hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Also, your voice is so soothing! I was relaxed just listening to this video. You can tell you really just want to help people..

Michael Norman says

Thank you for your kind words Isobel. I really appreciate it. I’m glad you’re here watching this series!

Marilyn White says

I will tell everyone about the “white bear effect”. To me it makes sense and is a great visual aid to explain panic attacks.

Michael Norman says

Thanks Marilyn. So glad this makes sense to you!

Cesar says

Thank you so much !!!!

You’re welcome Cesar!

Randall harris says

Honestly felt amazing and confident with knowing there is life after panic. Haven’t felt like there was hope. I look forward to beating this thanks to this video.

Michael Norman says

So great to hear that Randall! Thanks for your comment.

Nathien says

Amazing! I to know there is a solution, very hard to find but i am positive that im on the right path with you Michael Norman.. Thank you so much for what you do.. God bless you!

You’re welcome Nathien!

Ghazal says

Starting this with great hope, my hope to be cured thanks a lot for this video.

Michael Norman says

Thanks Ghazal. So glad you enjoyed this episode!

Leticia says

Is good to know that someone will finally put an end to this ordeal in my life as I don’t think someone out there faces the difficulty that I face, because I have a driving anxiety and a general anxiety which prohibit me from going out there alone especially in an isolated places lift that’s elevator, flying, public toilets at some point I thought I was going crazy.
Please I would highly appreciate your help.
Thank you for your time to help people like me in this situation, as so many people don’t understand what it was and sometime loved ones felt that one is exaggerating things which is quite painful.

Michael Norman says

You’re welcome Leticia. Just stick with this series and you’ll get some very important insights that can make a very important difference. Glad you’re here!

Lisa says

Hello Michael
I too have found you by accident and am really grateful for your what you are doing.
For the past 20 years i have been trying to find a resolution to my depression and anxiety. I have been doing group therapy this year and discovering about my emotionally abusive childhood leading to poor boundaries and self esteem which all leads to a feeling of feeling emotionally UNSAFE.. It however seems like there is still so much to do and understand and is creates more overwhelm for me.
Your episode 1 has been wonderful.
You seem to break things down and simplify things and make it less dramatic and achievable.
I also feel understood AND not alone especially by all the amazing people responding to you here also.
I feel crippled and unable to participate in life like i use to and i feel excited about what is in your following episodes.
Heart felt thankyou

Michael Norman says

Hi Lisa, so glad this is helping you already. We can make a big difference in your life, so I’m so glad you’re here!

Dabby says

Thank you for this very helpful information, I also like one other person from the comments going through the same thing, and it’s the scariest thing ever, I get panic attacks while driving, stopped in traffic, going over a small bridge, stopped at a red light, I would have to encourage my self a million times that nothing is going to happen before going over a small local bridge. I can’t go to family outings and I can’t even go to the mall because of the panic attacks of crossing that bridge, but I also get the panic attacks when someone is counting on me to drive them somewhere, I can’t drive my wife to work, because of this, I had gotten a little better for almost a year but it was because I trained myself to go certain routes that were less traffic. But I’m going through it again, hopefully you can be the answer for my problem , thank you so much, is ep2 and 3 out to view yet?

Michael Norman says

Hi Dabby, glad you’re here to go through this series. Episode 3 especially will help you I suspect!

Dion Doecette says

I enjoyed the first video and just ‘anxious’ to see part two. I agree, I don’t like when professionals or people call “panic false alarm’ a disorder or an illness. I also like the smoke alarm metaphor. Good stuff!

Michael Norman says

Glad you’re enjoying the series Dion!

Tracey says

Looking forward to the next video i have health anxiety and panic disorder its taken my life away please help me

Michael Norman says

Hi Tracey, this series doesn’t cover health anxiety but it will definitely help you with panic. I’m so glad you’re here so we can help you!

Beverleyann says

Just go to panic free to and watch it it made a difference to me

Michael Norman says

So glad to hear it made a difference for you Beverley!

Lynne says

Very calming knowing it is a false smoke alarm. Looking forward to watching the others and how to end my panic attacks while driving on motorways. I now try to avoid them but my family stay 40 miles away and it is the quickest way to get there. Thank you

Michael Norman says

Thanks Lynne for the comment. Glad this is calming for you!

Cesar says

Currently going through a lot. This is very helpful. Spent most of the video crying because you genuinely seem to care. My anxiety rules my life with an iron fist. I will try anything to try to live a normal life and not emotionally hurt those around me. You are right the alarm always sounds the same, no matter what… … i hate it. :'(

Michael Norman says

Hey Cesar, so sorry to hear what you’ve been going through but I am so glad you’re here because we can do a lot to help you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

David says

I am a practising psychotherapist, and I would just like to thank Michael for providing this wonderful information. I have searched for years to find the right information that will enable me to help people who suffer from this very common complaint. Thank you again.

Michael Norman says

Hey David, thanks for your kind comment. It’s great you’re so committed to your clients, and I’m so glad you’re here, going through this series!

WR says

Suffered from panic in my early twenties. was able to beat it for 20 years and due to some recent unfortunate health issues along with financial concerns , and isolation with a very weak support system, it returned. I have beat it before , so I know it is possible. This time it is hanging on a bit more tenaciously, But… I will not quit! I know there is an answer and I believe these videos will help me uncover myself again from the rubble I am currently feeling buried under. Thank you for your honest and sincere approach and your willingness to help. That alone is a true comfort!

Michael Norman says

Hi WR, I can feel your determination… that is a great resource! I’m glad you’re hear so we can make a real difference in your life

Ana says

This episode has already given me such relief. I have only been experiencing anxiety/panic attacks frequently for about three weeks now and it’s already taken so much from me. I can already tell that this series will help me so much. Thank you.

Michael Norman says

So glad to hear of the relief this series is already bringing for you Ana. Thanks so much for commenting!

Natasha says

Can’t wait to see the next video!

Michael Norman says

Gladt to hear that Natasha. Please keep your eye on your email!

craig says

I have been suffering from high anxiety and panic attacks quite a while now and it has got to the point where I have been constantly breaking down on a daily basis and completely unable to walk my daughter to school but since watching episode one I already feel much more confident and cannot believe that panic is really so common. THANK YOU

Michael Norman says

I’m so happy to hear that Craig! Thanks for commenting.

Roody Belfort says

Thanks a lot brother your video makes me feel like that I’m not alone

Michael Norman says

Thanks Roody! I’m glad to hear that.

Lana Docherty says

Thank you, so so much. I’m a teenager currently dealing with unexplainable panic attacks that started a year ago, my whole life from being confident and happy has just stopped and sadly been put on hold. School is a major issue for me and my attendance from being a highly dedicated student has dropped drastically. I’ve taken comfort in the fact that it’s not just myself who suffers these issues (apologies for the amount of text) but I’ve searched everywhere for something like this. I so hope this works thank you!

Michael Norman says

Hey Lana, so sorry to hear what you’ve been going through. The next episode will explain the panic attacks you’ve had… and then Episode 3 will give you a powerful tool you can use anywhere (even at school, in class). I’m glad you’re here to go through this series!

Jeff Kemp says

I’ve been on xannax for the last 5 years. It really wrecked my life. I want to learn how not to rely on benzos anymore to feel safe and normal

Roody Belfort says

Thank you so much this episode has helped me so much I can’t even wait for the next one

Michael Norman says

You’re welcome Roody. I’m so happy to hear that this episode helped you so much!